We offer a range of Chemical and Physico-Chemical Testing.
Our Quality Control Laboratory provides an analytical service in the control for raw materials, API’s, finished products, and packaging material. The laboratory is well-equipped and fully compliant with current GMP guidelines and the unlicensed medicinal products for human use (TSE) safety regulations 2003 [SI 2003/1680]. We are a member of the Pharmaceutical Products Proficiency Testing Scheme (PHARMASSURE) and offer comprehensive testing services according to the relevant pharmacopoeia and to customer specifications.
Our services include:
- Assays and chemical tests (e.g. HPLC, GC, UV/Vis, IR)
- Identification of active ingredients and impurities
- Physical and physico-chemical determinations (e.g. pH, viscosity, melting point, osmolality and osmolarity loss on drying)
- Limit tests
- Technical procedures (e.g. disintegration, dissolution, hardness, friability)
- Particle size analysis
- Sampling and analyses of water for pharmaceutical purpose and controlled process environments (e.g. HTM20-31)
- Stability studies
Please contact us if the service you require is not listed.
We can offer a range of microbiological testing services, please contact us to discuss these further.
Product related testing information:
For all of our non-sterile preserved products we advocate an in-use shelf life of 28 days based on preservative efficacy testing and product knowledge. Please refer to the product specification for further information, available on request for risk assessment purposes.